Entries for all grades and all abilities welcome. Deadlines for Entries are October 31st, 2019.
The 2019-2020 theme Look WIthin will spark imagination and creativity in school and at home.
For more information and PDF Download CLICK HERE.
For an official entry form and PDF Download CLICK HERE.
VERY IMPORTANT - 2019-2020 PTA
REFLECTIONS SUMMARY OF RULES
• Student must make up the dance independently. Your choice of dance style. Student can be a performer but does not have to be. Can have other dancers in it but only one can submit this entry.
• Video must not exceed 5 minutes and 1 gb in file size.
• Formats: avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .wmv, .flv, .f4v on disc or flash drive
• Submit and label disc and envelope with title.category.last name.first name.division.region.local pta FILM
• Student must write, produce/edit and record film by hand or tripod. No PowerPoints. Can be animation, narrative, documentary or media.
• Video must not to exceed 5 minutes or 1 gb in file size.
• Formats: avi, .mov, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .wmv, .flv, .f4v on disc or flash drive. No DVD formats
• Submit and label disc and envelope with title.category.last name.first name.division.region.local pta
• All forms of original fiction and nonfiction writing.
• Not to exceed 1,000 words – handwritten (legibly) or typed – on one side only of 8 ½” x 11" paper. Literature word-counts should be included on student entry forms.
• Original and two copies must be submitted in manila folder with entry form stapled to back. (no disc needed)
• Label back of all pages of paper with title.category.last name.first name.division.region.local pta MUSIC
• Student must write original musical piece. Not to exceed 5 minutes.
• Student can perform the composition but does not have to. Can have other performers.
• Notation, score or tablature is required for middle and high school divisions.
• No music videos. Format: mp3, mp4, wma, wav, acc (m4a) and flac.
• Submit and label disc and envelope with title.category.last name.firstname.division.region.local pta
• Single original photo taken by student by hand or tripod/timer/selfie stick, etc.
• Minimum of 5” x 7" not to exceed 11" x 14" including matting.
• Must be mounted or matted on sturdy material.
• Print or digital image (format: .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp)
• Label back of artwork with title.category.last name.first name.division.region.local pta
• No disc/envelope needed but must enclose entry form in sleeve & tape to back of photo.
• Photo collages are NOT accepted in the Photography category; however, they (& other forms of collages) are accepted in the Visual Arts category, as long as they meet the size and mounting requirements VISUAL
• 2-D entries (drawing, painting, collage, etc.) and/or 3-D entries (architecture, carpentry, ceramics, crafts, jewelry, mobiles, sculptures, etc.) are accepted.
• 2-D entries must be mounted but not exceed 12” x 16" including matting. No frames or loose materials.
• 3-D entries not to exceed 12" x 12" x 12" including packaging. Must include 3 photos of work taken from 3 different angles. Physical 3-D entries will be judged only at the local level. Advancing entries will be judged by the 3 photos. Students must provide photos.
• Label back of 2-D entries or box of 3-D entries with title.category.last name.first name.division.region.local pta SPECIAL ARTIST
• Students with disabilities who receive services under IDEA or ADA: Section 504 are eligible.
• Students who identify as having a disability have two ways to enter the PTA Reflections® program. All students may enter in only one division. The student entry form requires parent/legal guardian signatures.
• Option 1 - enter in grade-level divisions: regardless of age, students with special needs may enter in the grade division most closely aligned to their functional abilities. Students are recognized and awarded prizes as part of the general student population without regard to special needs or challenges.
• Option 2 - enter in special artist division: eligible students entering the special artist division create their own artwork but may receive non-artistic accommodation and assistance from an adult. Students are recognized and awarded prizes as part of the special artist division. Please contact Katie Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org for list of allowable accommodations.
Posted on: Nov 18, 2019
We are excited to announce the Reflections winners from our schools.
Posted on: Sep 12, 2019
PTA Reflections 19-20
Posted on: Nov 28, 2018
We are excited to announce the Reflections winners from our schools. This year’s theme was “Heroes…
Posted on: Sep 23, 2018
PTA Reflections 18-19
Posted on: Sep 3, 2018
We currently use the Wayne Highlands School District One Call Now System to send event emails.
Sign Up Today for Honesdale Parent Teacher Association Text Alerts for Upcoming Events and More. We promise, we do not SPAM or send unsolicited text messages.
© 2016-2022 Honesdale Parent Teacher Association. All Rights Reserved.
All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are of their respective owners.
Website Designed by: SDM WPS Technology Services